Emotions & Your Health
One of the bedrock tenets of the
Meltdown program is that emotions can be the catalyst for disease.
The effects of the mind on the body can be very powerful. Fortunately,
nutrition can be a big part of the cure. I call this area psychonutrition,
since what you eat can alter neurotransmitter production in your
brain which controls your emotions.
After years of studying Tissue Mineral Analysis (TMA) reports,
Dr. David Watts, my mentor, has discerned the connection between
distinct biochemical imbalances and specific emotions. For example:
- Too much calcium causes depression.
- Too little calcium causes anxiety
- Too much iron causes volcanic
- Too little iron causes learning
- Too little magnesium causes attention
- Too much copper causes learning
- Too little copper causes manic
- Too much manganese causes compulsive
- Too much mercury causes irritability.
- Too much aluminum (found in most
deodorants) causes attention deficit syndrome and may cause
- Too much lead causes aggression
- Too much sodium causes hostility.
- Too little sodium causes apathy.
- Too little vitamin C causes depression.
By simply changing your diet, you
can control, then cure the nutritional causes of these emotional
A Tissue Mineral Analysis hair
test will chart your biochemistry and inform you, in black
and white, about your deficiencies and toxicities. Then,
it includes a customized eating plan so you know exactly
what to eat to correct the imbalance. You can literally eat
yourself into a new emotional state.
Read about Food